How to Make a Claim
Follow us on facebook for all the latest info, deals and competitions.
0844 826 2042*
- If you need to make a claim, please contact us as soon as soon as possible.
- If the claim involves a loss from theft, malicious damage, vandalism or any other criminal activity you must report the incident to the Police within 24 hours of discovery.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
- If you need to make a claim or have a query about an existing claim, please contact our claims team:
DOWNLOAD A CLAIM FORM:
WRITE TO US:
- Campus Insurance Claims Service
Direct Group Property Services Ltd
PO Box 800
Halifax, HX1 9ET
HELP WITH YOUR CLAIM
- Advise the police within 24 hours of discovering a theft, riot damage, vandalism, any malicious act or if any insured property has been lost.
- Provide all details and evidence (including proof of ownership and value) that we may reasonably require. For property lost or stolen you will need to send proof of ownership such as original invoices, receipts, manuals, photographs or guarantee certificates. Please send originals as soon as you can
- Damaged Items: DON’T throw away items that have been damaged as we may wish to examine them. If we decide that this is necessary we will contact you following receipt of your claim application.
- If you find a Credit / Debit Card is missing you should tell the Credit / Debit Card Company immediately and then tell us as soon as possible.
- We may, at our discretion, request that a Loss Adjuster visits you. This is a normal claims procedure so there is no need to worry. We will let you know if this is necessary on receipt of your claim application.
Please be aware that events that may give rise to a claim under the insurance must be notified as soon as reasonably possible although there are some situations where immediate notice is required. Further guidance is contained in your policy wording.
IMPORTANT: All claims for theft or loss must be reported to the police.